Permanent position - Full time
Lion Electric is currently looking for a Grant Coordinator for a full-time job un our Service Centrer in Sacramento. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Lion Electric CO. USA, the Grant Coordinator will work directly with the California Sales team for constant communication, support and knowledge transfer with regards to California grant programs.
As a Grant Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Research, analyze and master funding opportunities available throughout California for electric heavy-duty vehicles to support sales and operational activities;
- Develop complete end-to-end process for all upcoming opportunities;
- Share the knowledge with customers;
- Help review complete and review applications;
- Develop and build relationships with all funding agencies such as air AQMD’s, CARB, CECMonitor funding agencies workshops, timing of comments and next steps, RFI/RFP and foreseeable results;
- Lead follow-up actions with Sales Coordinator & Sales Managers on the California team;
- Lead and manage Volkswagen Mitigation Funding in California;
- Any other related tasks.
You will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Currently has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in relevant filed;
- 2-5 years of experience in a grant applications and/or project management;
- Resourceful and Independent;
- High Organizational Skills;
- Creative, positive, diligent and meticulous;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and evolving environment;
- Strong leadership, communication and organization skills;
- Able to work as a team player on multiple projects across multiple teams;
- Ability to research information;
- Proficient in word, excel, PowerPoint, CRM;
- Be required to travel across the State on a bi-weekly basis.
Thank you for your application. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.