Permanent position - Full time
Lion Electric is currently looking for a Parts Sales Representative for a full-time job. Lion Parts and Service department is in full expansion and is seeking a Representative to help increase sales, stimulate a professional relationship while sustaining our customer service. The Parts Director will assign a territory in which the representative will offer direct sales and service to the customers. (scheduled visits, phone calls and emails). Our team environment focuses on respect, acknowledgment and professional growth. We are cost effective organisation which thrives on team-work and communication.
As a Parts Sales Representative, you will have to:
- Promote available products and services in the school bus industry, inform customer with new and upcoming products;
- Maintain direct customer relations;
- Open new accounts;
- Submit parts orders to the parts clerk;
- Provide information for all warranty and parts return procedures, as well as core returns;
- In collaboration with the Parts Director, evaluate all potential customers and their financial capacities;
- Share strategies, services and customer feedback with the Director;
- Assist the development of future promotions;
- Work in collaboration with the accounting department to open new customer accounts;
- Offer support to the accounting department for future customer accounts.
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Heavy-duty vehicle knowledge.
- Ability to negotiate with customers;
- Ability to understand and to adapt to the customers needs;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- High organization skills;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle.
Education and experience
- Mechanical certification, or mechanical parts after sales.
- 5 years in school bus parts sales, or equivalent.
- Often required to travel.
Thank you for your application. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.