Permanent position - Full time
Lion Electric is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator for a full-time job un our Service Centrer in Sacramento. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Lion Electric CO. USA, the Sales Coordinator will support the California Sales team with their respective sales activities and logistics. The Sales Coordinator will mainly focus on the following task and assist with organizing logistics around Ride and Drives across California.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the company’s customer relationship management tool;
- Assist with organizing logistics for efficient sales meetings;
- Participate, when required, in customer product demonstration;
- Update and manage CRM;
- Draft, organize and update sales reports on a regular basis;
- Coordinate all follow-up activities with sales managers and grant coordinator;
- Create and design presentations for sales team, when applicable;
- Support sales department with research, follow up and customer communication;
- Work work with other departments to facilitate organization of sales meeting and gathering information required for sales meeting
- Any other related tasks.
You will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Currently has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in relevant filed;
- 2-5 years of experience in sales;
- Resourceful and Independent;
- High Organizational Skills;
- Creative, positive, diligent and meticulous;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and evolving environment;
- Strong leadership, communication and organization skills;
- Able to work as a team player on multiple projects across multiple teams;
- Ability to research information;
- Proficient in word, excel, PowerPoint, CRM;
- Be required to travel across the State on a weekly basis.
Thank you for your application. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.