Automotive Electrical Technician
Permanent position - Full time
The Lion Electric Co.- USA is currently looking for an Automotive Electrical Technician for a full-time job in our Service Center in Sacramento. Reporting to the Office Manager, the Technician will maintain and service our fleet of electric vehicles.
As an Automotive Electrical Technician, you will have the following responsibilities:
You will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Automotive Technology Degree or Certificate or Relevant training course related to the position;
- 3-5 years experience as Auto Electrician;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to read, understand and explain electrical plans;
- Ability to manage emergency situations and prioritize short term deliveries;
- Able to work as a team player and have good communication skills;
- Creative, proactive, autonomous;
- Goal oriented, focus on customer satisfaction;
- Good physical condition;
- Be required to travel to support our clients;
- Experience with Hybrid and Electrical vehicles (asset);
- Be able to work in an innovative context;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- English – First language.
Thank you for your application. Please contact Émilie Thouin Vincent, Human Resources Manager directly to submit your application. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.