The Lion Electric Co. is an innovative manufacturer of zero emission vehicles. Since its foundation in 2008, Lion’s mission has been to develop durable, integrated solutions while reducing its environmental footprint. Always actively seeking new technologies, Lion vehicles have unique features that are specifically adapted to its users and their everyday needs. The Company believes that transitioning to all-electric vehicles will lead to major improvements in our society, environment and overall quality of life. We are convinced that Lion will be able to exceed your expectations with the introduction of its new all-electric vehicles which help foster a healthier and greener world. Together, let’s drive power in progress.
The Lion Electric CO.- USA is currently looking for a full time Sales Manager within USA sales team. Reporting to Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and owning relationships with fleets in southern, California.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identifying municipal and private fleets that are interested in deploying electric School buses, electric Transit buses and other electric vehicles;
- Developing relationships via cold-calling, referrals, introductions from industry stakeholders, trade shows, events, etc.;
- Identifying key personnel at target fleets;
- Coordinating product demonstrations;
- Communicating benefits of all-electric propulsion technology over conventional;
- Assisting fleets with securing public funding for projects where applicable;
- Authoring and securing contracts for pilot projects and large deployments;
- Working with our staff and after sales team to oversee production, delivery, and deployment of vehicles;
- Any other related tasks.
You will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Currently have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- 8-10 years experience in Outside Business to Business Sales;
- Knowledge and industry business development;
- Experience in school bus, transit bus market, electric vehicle or advanced clean transportation industry, ITS or related industries;
- Proven track record, and ability to Close Large/Complex Sales;
- Ability to evaluate opportunities, prioritize, and close;
- Experience managing a sales team (preferred);
- Experience selling to Fleet Managers, government, municipalities;
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the community including PTA boards, School boards, city councils, utilities, etc.;
- Ability to set sales objectives, forecast sales, and complete reporting;
- Proven experience in influencing and leading;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative, proactive, autonomous;
- Be required to travel;
- Be able to work in an innovative context;
- Proficient in MS Office, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or an equivalent;
- English – First language.
Thank you for your application. Please contact Émilie Thouin Vincent, firstname.lastname@example.org, Human Resources Manager directly to submit your application. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.